Menu

Iceberg B-15, Antarctica. Larger than Jamaica. “The tip of the iceburg” only about 10% of

Iceberg B-15, Antarctica. Larger than Jamaica. “The tip of the iceburg” only about 10% of iceburgs are above water, the other 90% is hidden below the surface. That’s how the Titanic sank. They tried going around it, but went right up over the submerged ice. Iceberg B15, Life, Inspiration, Iceberg B 15, Beautiful, Yoga Iceberg, Tips, Natural, Asanas

– worldtop10.net


Leave a Reply